Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Silver Folding Knife with SpeedSafe
The Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Silver
The Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Top Features & Best purchase Price:
- Elegant knife with Speed Safe ambidextrous assisted opening system
- Lets user smoothly and easily deploy the blade with one hand, either left or right
- Ideal for hunting, fishing, or working in situations where one-handed opening is useful
- Handle: Bead-blasted stainless-steel; Blade: 14C28N Steel
- Measure 4 inches when closed; Weighs 3.1 ounces; This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Watch video for a quick introduction
Best Price and place to buy online
$40.86 plus free shipping
|Saving Price:||$40.07 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$39.79 (50%)|
The Kershaw Leek just may be the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks.
The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. For a partially serrated blade, choose the 1660ST Leek. Like other “Onion” knives, the Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system.
Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work. In addition to its 14C28N blade, this Leek features a handle of pure stainless steel that gives it a clean, sleek look.
For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
Click here to see more selections of the Kershaw leek
Have a happy shopping day & wonderful savings
What is your favorite Kershaw knife?