Kershaw 1660PUR Leek Folding Knife (Purple) with SpeedSafe
The Kershaw 1660PUR Leek Folding Knife (Purple)
Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leeks blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, its easy to open your Leek one-handed with Speed Safe assisted opening. A simple pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push outward on the thumb stud and the Leeks blade is ready to go to work.
The purple color is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that’s permanently bonded to the aluminum. Looks good now, looks good later, too. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. Flipper.
Protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle. Reversible: Change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
The Kershaw 1660PUR Leek PURPOL top features:
- Made in the USA; Speed Safe assisted opening; Liner lock; Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocket clip plus…
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use
- Blade length: 3 Inch (7.5 cm); Closed length: 4 Inch (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 Inch (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 ounces, The handle is anodized aluminum
Where to grab a nice deal
|Your Amazon discount Price:||$37.88 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$42.07 (53%)|
Click here to see more selections of the Kershaw leek
Hope this was of great help, share and spread the good news.