Kershaw Leek 1660TEAL-14C28N Steel Folding Plain edge knife
The Kershaw Leek 1660TEAL- 14C28N Steel Folding Plain edge knife
The Kershaw’s teal version features a 3-inch Sandvik stainless steel blade with a razor-sharp edge, highlighting excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance and toughness. The modified drop-point blade, bead-blasted for stylish good looks to help hide scratches, makes it an ideal-shaped knife for slicing, while the slim tip makes piercing and detail work easy.
This knife handleis made of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum and bonded with a teal dye, is resistant wear, corrosion and fading. SpeedSafe assisted opening offers smooth one-handed blade operation using the flipper or thumbstud.
The Leek’s secure locking liner prevents accidental blade closure during use and a sliding tip-lock keeps the blade safely in the handle during transport. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is pre-drilled for lanyard attachment.
The Kershaw Leek 1660TEAL- 14C28N Steel Top Features
- Made in the USA
- Tip-lock slider -Reversible pocket clip (tip-up/down) -Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Bead-blasted finish -Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum -Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm) -Closed length: 4 in. (10.2 cm) -Weight 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Flipper; Liner lock, tip-lock slider; Reversible pocketclip (tip-up/down)
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish; Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 Inch (7.6 cm); Closed length: 4 Inch (10.2 cm); Weight 2.4 ounces (68 g)
Where to grab a nice deal
|Your Amazon discount Price:||$42.40 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$42.59 (50%)|
Click here to see more selections of the Kershaw leek
You also may want to check top quality Boker knives
Hope this was of great help, please share the good news.