The Kershaw 1660BLKW Leek Folding Knife with Black Wash Speed Safe
The Kershaw 1660BLKW Leek Folding Knife
The Kershaw 1660BLKW Leek is easy-to-carry design with superb cutting capability creates a mighty little pocket carrier. The 3 inch razor-sharp blade is made with high-performance 14C28N Sandvik steel which holds a good edge and resists corrosion.
The modified drop-point blade shape makes for good slicing, and the slim tip gives excellent piercing ability with good detail work capabilities.
The BlackWash Leek’s stainless steel handle features speed safe assisted opening for fast-acting, ambidextrous one-handed operation with use of the built-in flipper. A secure frame Lock keeps the blade locked open during use, and a sliding Tip-Lock ensures the blade will stay closed in transit.
The pocket clip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry, and the handle is predrilled to accept a lanyard or key chain. The BlackWash Leek is a hard-working, easy to carry folding pocket Knife, proudly made in America.
The Kershaw The Kershaw 1660BLKW Leek Most Exclusive Features.
- The Kershaw 1660BLKW is Made in the USA; SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock, Tip-Lock slider; Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC BlackWash finish; Handle
- 410 stainless steel, DLC BlackWash finish
- Blade length: 3 Inch (7.6 cm); Closed length: 4 Inch (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 Inch (17.9 cm); Weight: 3.0 ounces (85 g)
Best place to get a deal
Price may vary according to promotions
More About The Kershaw 1660BLKW:
The famous Kershaw Leek just got better-with our BlackWash finish that gives this Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well-worn jeans. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big.
The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks.
The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The BlackWash Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system.
Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. Made in the USA.
Click here to see more selections of the Kershaw leek
Read more interesting Kershaw reviews
- My Ultimate Kershaw Knife Guide 2018 – Don’t Look Harder For Your Best Kershaw Knife
- My Ultimate Kershaw Leek Review
- Click Here For The Best Online Shopping & Amazing Savings
- Kershaw Damascus Steel Leek Assisted Opening Stainless Handles
- Kershaw 1660PUR Leek Folding Knife (Purple) with SpeedSafe
Hope this was of a great help, please share and spread the good news.